Benefits Of Stress Management in the workplace. Sadly Stress is one of the biggest major causes of work related illnesses, according to a study in 2011- 2012 by the Labour Force Study. 40% of work related illnesses was stress related. At this time Nursing, teaching, care, welfare, health and housing services occupations appeared to be the most stressful.
That is why Stress Management in the workplace is something all organisations should be investing in.
Main Benefits Of Stress Management In The Workplace
1. Businesses & Organisations have a legal obligation to TACKLE Stress at Work. Under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 & the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. Stress Management Awareness Training, Stress Counselling & Coaching is a healthy occupational approach.
2. Stress Management Training can seriously encourage healthy bonding and Team Building, it not just educates Staff, and informs Colleagues, Employees and Employers on how to reduce stress at work. But helps increase understanding, compassion and general emotional awareness, encouraging deeper bonding and support for those experiencing stress at work or at home.
3. Increased Stress Management Awareness can help increase staff morale and help reduce communication difficulties particularly between management and staff.
4. Stress Management Training can help empower and increase confidence by helping equip individuals and organisations with powerful skills to approach, manage, reduce and eliminate stress at home and in theworkplace effectively.
5. The right type of Stress Management in the workplace can help boost productivity and time management
Eileen Burns, principle of Stress Coach Training School provides Online Stress Management and Certificated Relaxation Therapist Training and Sessions, nationally and internationally. An Advanced Stress Adviser, CBT Practitioner, Meditation Teacher, Relaxation Therapist, Life Coach.. who has been studying stress management and related disciplines for over 20 years.
Access our Online Stress Management 101 Training a great foundational course for any HR Manager or Workplace Trainer