Sadly Stress is one of the biggest major causes of work related illnesses, according to a study 2011- 2012 in the Labour Force Study 40% of work related illnesses is stress related.
Nursing, teaching, care, welfare, health and housing services occupations appear to be the most stressful. We know Stress Management can seriously help improve work place stress and why is it so important.
1. Businesses & Organisations have a legal obligation to TACKLE Stress at Work. Under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 & the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. Stress Management Awareness Training, Stress Counselling & Coaching is a healthy occupational approach. Stress in the Office
2. Stress Management Training can seriously ENCOURAGE healthy bonding and Team Building, it not just educates Staff, and informs Colleagues, Employees and Employers on how to reduce stress at work. But helps increase understanding, compassion and general emotional awareness, encouraging deeper bonding and support for those experiencing stress at work or at home.
3. Stress Management Training can help INCREASE staff morale and help reduce communication difficulties particularly between management and staff.
4. Stress Management Training can help EMPOWER & INCREASE confidence by helping equip individuals and organisations with POWERFUL skills to approach, manage, reduce and eliminate stress at home and in theworkplace effectively.
5. Stress Management Training can ENCOURAGE a HAPPY & HEALTHIER staff & workplace.
6. Stress Management Training can in return help BOOST productivity and TIME MANAGEMENT.
Eileen Burns, principle of Stress Coach Training School provides in-house Stress Management Training in Lanarkshire and Glasgow and Online Training and Sessions, nationally and internationally. A full International Stress Management Association Member. An Advanced Stress Adviser, CBT Practitioner, Meditation Teacher, Relaxation Therapist, Life Coach.. who has been studying stress management and related disciplines for over 20 years.