How to Build a Healthy Resilience to STRESS
Life can certainly have it’s challenges, but no matter what happens in your life, whether it’s chronic ill health, bereavement and loss, unemployment, bankruptcy, challenging relationships, demanding teenagers…
There are simple yet highly effective life skills that can BUILD YOUR STRESS RESILIENCE. Stress Management skills that will give you more PEACE & STRENGTH to remain calmer to flow rather than resist or fight with the CHALLENGES life delivers.
1. BE IN THE MOMENT, one of the most powerful skills you can learn is to be fully in the present, not the tomorrows, the yesterdays, worrying about what has happened or hasn’t happened. Not being truly in the moment DEPLETES you of your vital ENERGY & POWER, your INNER PEACE and GUIDANCE. When we are in the MOMENT we are in a stronger place of ACCEPTANCE with that moment, we are not resisting or battling with what is happening, we are not lying down either, we are coming from a place of wisdom to be guided to our next step.
2. EAT HEALTHILY, adequate nutrition, helps us sustain extra demands on our mind, body, emotions & spirit. No matter how busy or hectic things are grab a HEALTHY SNACK. Carry a banana or a raw healthy bar with a bottle of water or bottle with a water filter, with you every day for emergencies. Dehydration adds pressure to the bodies equilibrium so adequate hydration is vital for optimum health. You will be able to cope with the demands of the day with so much more TENACITY when you drink plenty of fresh clean water throughout the day.
3. LEARN TO SWITCH OFF…Relaxation & dis-engaging from constant DEMANDS is vital, to encourage the body OFF the STRESS RESPONSE. So learn to meditate and learn to RELAX effective. Try our amazing Less than 5 MINUTE MEDITATION or RELAXATION TECHNIQUES. You will experience so much more peace, feel so much stronger emotionally, physically and mentally
4. GET ADEQUATE SLEEP, focus on getting enough QUALITY SLEEP as possible, sleep repairs our body, again building up our DAILY RESILIENCE, helping us feel CALM & CLEAR headed to make STRONGER & POSITIVE solutions. Check out our Business Advice for Therapists
5. DELEGATE, learn the art of delegation & ask for EXTRA SUPPORT whether its family, friends, support services, no man is an island, we all need some extra CARE & COMPASSION. Delegate what is VITAL & what is not. FOCUS only on your TOP PRIORITIES. Its a waste of energy, SWEATING the SMALL STUFF.
Eileen has been teaching powerful stress management skills to all ages and sectors. for 16 years She now provides powerful Online One 2 One Coaching Programs and Online Training Courses for Therapists, Healers, Coaches and Professional Organisations including her Accredited Relaxation Therapist Training Courses and Spiritual Business Success Programs for Therapists and Coaches