Benefits Of Stress Management in the workplace. Sadly Stress is one of the biggest major causes of work-related illnesses, according to a study in 2011- 2012 by the Labour Force Study. 40% of work-related illnesses were stress-related. At this time Nursing, teaching, care, welfare, health, and housing services occupations appeared to be the most stressful.
That is why Stress Management Training, Stress Resilience Training in the workplace is something all organisations should be investing in.
Main Benefits Of Stress Management At Work
1. Legal Obligation To Tackle Occupational Stress: Businesses & Organisations have a legal obligation to TACKLE Stress at Work. Under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 & the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. Stress Management Awareness Training, Stress Counselling & Coaching is a healthy occupational approach.
2. Team Building: Stress Management Awareness Training can not only help reduce stress by helping your employees become more Stress Resilient. Stress Education can help increase understanding, compassion, and general awareness around the different causes and triggers of stress. That is why the right stress management course can encourage deeper bonding and support for those experiencing stress at work or at those working from home.
3. Increased Staff Morale: Stress Management Awareness can help increase staff morale through education and awareness. There is a lot of myths and misunderstanding around stress and anxiety. More stress management awareness helps encourage better communication, more tolerance and understanding particularly between management and staff.
4. Increased Confidence and Self-Esteem: Stress Management Resilience Training can help empower and increase confidence in staff by helping equip individuals and organisations simple highly effective stress management techniques, stress-reducing life skills. Stress-busting skills that help people manage, reduce, and eliminate stress at work and at home more effectively.
5. Healthy Time Management And Increased Productivity: The right type of Stress Management in the workplace can help boost productivity and encourage better time management, while reducing stress levels and anxiety.
6: Improves Employees Health And Wellbeing: Long-Term Stress is the major cause of many health challenges and can excaberate many previous and chronic health conditions. So stress resilience courses at work are highly beneficial at improving the health and wellbeing of your employees.
7: Can Reduce Short-Term And Long-Term Work Absenteeism: Stress at work is a major cause of work absenteeism. But the right suport such as Stress Management Courses and Stress Counselling can help reduce absenteeism at work and encourage staff back to work much quicker.
Eileen Burns, the principle of Stress Coach Training School provides Online Stress Management and Certificated Relaxation Therapist Training and Sessions, nationally and internationally. An Advanced Stress Adviser, CBT Practitioner, Meditation Teacher, Relaxation Therapist, Life Coach.. who has been studying stress management and related disciplines for over 25 years.
Access our Online Stress Management 101 Training a great foundational course for any HR Manager or Workplace Trainer