Does Your Heart Crave For A More Simple Stress-FREE Life?
Are you thinking about Downsizing Your Life or Your Commitments?
So many people are now leaving the rat race of high pressurised jobs for a more simplistic stress-free life. As more of us realise fast living or that once dream job isn’t what we thought it would be.
Unhappiness, Stress and Anxiety are now major motivations for downsizing, as more and more of us leave behind the demands and pressures of that “old life” of crazy mortgages and car payments and all the materialistic extras used to maintain that high life image…
But Downshifting doesn’t need to be about giving up it all. You don’t have to get up sticks and move to a small holding out on a Scottish island unless you really want to or suddenly throw in a career you’ve taken 20 years to grow.
More simple living, stress-free life can be incorporated into your present life in many ways.
Ways you can to start reducing un-necessary stress is to
- Eliminate Unnecessary Demands – learn to become more assertive and say NO
- Re-Establish Priorities – Ask yourself what and who is really important in your life. Look at creative ways to change or adapt your situation. It doesn’t have to be about giving up it all don’t make rash decisions you can re-prioritise by being more clever.
- Eliminate Luxuries– how many things do you buy, do you include in your life that is just an impulsive buy, things you think you should have but don’t really need, that don’t really improve your life or well-being.
- Focus On Your Health & Happiness – ask yourself what is good for your health and wellbeing what it.
- Learn Anxiety and Stress Management Skills- learn the right stress-busting strategies; such as meditation and relaxation techniques that help you live a more calmer, anxiety a stress-free life.
- Get Advice, Support -With the right advice, support and tools, you can open up to other options, see new possibilities to transform your life with simple effective changes.
Learning Effective Stress Management strategies can seriously help you let go, reduce and manage your stress and life more effectively. Check out our latest free courses
For those of you interested in a more simpler or frugal style of living my friend Susan offers advice and tips on a more frugal way of life www.frugaldom.com